How SureSmile® Works
SureSmile® simulations make it possible for you to plan tooth movements to achieve your clinical goals with greater precision than ever.
- Optical or CBCT scan is submitted to suresmile digital lab.
- An initial digital model is created and returned to doctor.
- Digital model allows simulation of treatment options to aid in diagnostic decisions.
- SureSmile® simulations make it possible to plan tooth movements to achieve clinical goals with greater precision than ever.
- Patient bonded with the bracket system of doctor’s choice. There are in excess of 22,000 brackets in the suresmile digital library.
- Achieve initial leveling, aligning and space closure with standard wires (3-6 months)
- Patient scanned 3-6 months after bonding to record bracket and tooth location.
- Scan data can be captured from two sources: intraoral scanners and CBCT.
- Scanned data sent to SureSmile® digital lab and a treatment model is created and returned for diagnosis and treatment planning.
Visualize, Simulate, Design
- Simulate different treatment options to aid in diagnostic decisions.
- Send digital treatment plan or simulation to suresmile digital lab.
- The digital lab will place the teeth in the doctor’s 3D plan.
- Doctor assesses treatment options and establishes the final plan.
- Doctor has the ability to order multiple cross-sections and archwire alloys.
- SureSmile’s precision robotic technology custom bends 1st, 2nd and 3rd order movements.
Digital Treatment Plan
The patient-specific wires are then shipped to the doctor’s office for delivery to the patient the next time they visit the practice.
SureSmile® archwires are more than the result of robotic technology bending a delicate wire; they are more appropriately described as a highly accurate representation of the treatment plan created by the orthodontist.
Archwires arrive at doctor’s office
Archwires for planned treatment
Custom Archwire Technology
Straight length wires in the suresmile laboratory before placement in the wire-bending machine.
Each archwire is individually inspected to ensure accuracy to .1mm.
Archwires removed from wire-bending machine and electronically tracked for packaging and shipment.
Experience the Power of SureSmile®
SureSmile® digital technology empowers orthodontists to plan, anticipate tooth movement and root position, and achieve consistently superior outcomes.